This is how it works
Not the cable you were looking for?
Don't worry. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us your name, geographical address and, where available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use our return form or the model cancellation form as shown below, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
How does it work?
If you wish to return a product, follow (if reasonably possible) the steps outlined below. If you do, it will ensure a quick return process.
- Complete (if reasonably possible) the return form at the bottom of the page and click 'Send'. You will receive the completed form in your inbox.
- Print (if reasonably possible) the form.
- Ensure the item is packed properly and securely.
- Enclose the completed and printed form (if reasonably possible) and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Ship the return shipment to:
Service & Repair Department
7683 PM Den Ham
You are responsible for the return shipping, including any related shipping costs. If we receive the complete item undamaged (and if reasonably possible) in the original packaging, we will reimburse the entire purchase amount.
What will happen next?
As soon as we have received your return shipment, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you wish to exchange the item, we will send you the desired exchange item if available. Or we will refund the full purchase amount, including any shipping costs, as soon as possible. Refund will take place no later than fourteen days after the cancellation. For reimbursements, we make use of the same payment method that you chose. We are legally allowed to wait with the refund until we have received the return items.
Exceptions of the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
Would you like to know more? You can read all about the right to withdrawal in article 6 of our General Terms and Conditions.
Were you unable to find the answer you were looking for? Our employees are happy to answer any questions you might have.
If you wish to exchange the item, please contact our Customer service to see what is possible. If available, we will send you the desired exchange item